Monday 23 September 2013

AnnihilatorGamer's Game Review - GTA V

Well, I absolutely love Grand Theft Auto 5. The best out of the GTA franchise, best game Rockstar ever brought out in my opinion. Love the storyline, the graphics have improved, gameplay is awesome, you can now actually see boob! Which lets be honest is the best bit! The first thing I did as well as countless others was go to a strip bar and get a dance! BEST THING EVER! The 3 characters you can be Michael, Franklin and Trevor are great together. Trevor is by far my favorite character, with his witty humor, threats and his, well lets say 'Gay Tendencies' (you will know when u play it or if u've played it) have kept me entertained for hours on end. I like the fact that you can switch between characters, its a good feature which I hope they keep in on the other GTA games. The customization is awesome, you can customize anything from cars to motorbikes, as well as your characters clothes, hair cut, facial hair and/or tattoos. All in all I give GTA V a rating of 10/10.

-AG-

No comments:

Post a Comment